Welcome to Mrs. Matlosz' web page. This year I am teaching English 9 and English 12. My classroom is located in the 11/12 building - room 324 - on the southwest side of the building.
7:15 am – 8:20 am
English 12 8:26 am - 9:19 am
9:25 am - 10:18 am
10:18 am - 11:03 pm
11:09 pm - 12:02 pm
12:08 pm - 1:01 pm
1:07 pm - 2:00 pm
- Google Classrooms is an educational learning platform through which students will receive and submit a majority of electronically delivered assignments.
- Noredink.com is a language practice site that helps its users learn correct English mechanics, usage, and grammar.
- Memrise is a vocabulary development program that gives learners a method of learning and review key AzMerit Tier 2 and 3 academic vocabulary. Students will also be tested on the terms presented in Memrise.
- Quizlet: This is an optional vocabulary development program that gives learners a method of learning and review key AzMerit Tier 2 and 3 academic vocabulary. Students will also be tested on the terms presented in Quizlet.
- Schoology: This program is what I use for quizzes and tests. Parents or guardians are encouraged to contact teachers for a personal login to assist with monitoring their children.
- Single subject spiral notebook for notes and handwritten assignments
- Colored pens, pencils, and/or highlighters for annotations and revision activities.
- Headphones (earbuds) for language development practice and some assignments