This year we are establishing an AJHS Site Council.
The primary purpose of the AJHS Site Council is to provide stakeholders involvement in a governance system and ensure student learning and achievement through quality teaching and learning. The objective is to monitor the implementation of the district and site strategic planning goals and to advise the Principal in the following areas as they align to the plan:·
- Assessing strengths and need
- Developing and reviewing the annual School Improvement Plan (SIP)
- Monitoring progress toward goal achievement
- Reporting annually to the school community on achievements met through the SIP
- Other duties as authorized by the Governing Board.
The meetings will be held at 6:00pm on the following dates at 6:00pm:
January 6, 2020 - Agenda Meeting Cancelled due to low attendance.
March 2, 2020 - Agenda
April 6, 2020 - Agenda For online meeting details contact Kathy Allyn at Kathy.Allyn@goaj.org
May 3, 2020 - Special Meeting Time: 7:00pm - Agenda For online meeting details contact Kathy Allyn at Kathy.Allyn@goaj.org