For each of the following scholarships you will need these three things:
- An application form with the name of the scholarship at the top
- A 500 word personal essay on you and your post-secondary plans
- One letter of recommendation.
**Please make sure to STAPLE all 3 of these items together when turning them in.**
- American Legion Auxiliary Unit #27
- American Legion Apache Post 27
- Apache Junction Lions Club
- Elks Lodge
- Madalyn Rollins/Telephone Pioneers
- Moose Lodge
- Pinal County Federal Credit Union
- Sierra Del Saguaro Association
- Barry Sutter Scholarship -- You must have participated in wrestling.
- Gold Canyon Lions Club --You must live in Gold Canyon.
The following have their own application at the bottom of the page
- AJUSD Power of One Scholarship- Must be AJUSD student from Grade 1-12
- D.A.R.E. of Apache Junction--You must have been in the D.A.R.E. program.
- Lost Dutchman Marathon Scholarship--Member of Track Team or Cross Country or volunteered for any marathon.
- Roadhaven Resort Church--You must attend CAC or MCC and not eligible for the Promise to the Future.
- Rotary Club--AJHS graduating Senior, no additional criteria
- Prospector Booster Club--A parent must be active in the Booster Club
- Patricia Mortensen P.E.O. Scholarship - for females only.
Community Scholarships are due no later than Wednesday, January 13th by 2:00pm. NO EXCEPTIONS!
The Apache Junction Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Application In order to qualify, high school senior students must be a resident of Apache Junction/Gold Canyon or attend an AJ/GC school. Please submit all applications to email@example.com by March 31st.
- Professional Goals/College Choice: 150 words or less • Describe the professional goals you would like to achieve in 2 – 4 years. If you are enrolling in a program, tell us why you have chosen this course of study.
- Financial Need: 100 – 300 words • Describe your circumstances regarding financial need and impact the scholarship will have on your current situation. Please highlight your current and previous work experience. Describe how you have prepared or started saving for college.
- Cost of Program
- Accomplishments (Personal, Professional & Academic): 100 – 200 words
- Community Involvement: 100 – 200 words