For each of the following scholarships you will need these three things:
- An application form with the name of the scholarship at the top
- A 500 word personal essay on you and your post-secondary plans
- One letter of recommendation.
**Please make sure to STAPLE all 3 of these items together when turning them in.**
- American Legion Auxiliary Unit #27
- American Legion Apache Post 27
- Apache Junction Lions Club
- Elks Lodge
- Madalyn Rollins/Telephone Pioneers
- Moose Lodge
- Pinal County Federal Credit Union
- Sierra Del Saguaro Association
- Superstition Mountain Promotional Corporation
- Arizona Lecture Series --You must have a fine arts major.
- Barry Sutter Scholarship -- You must have participated in wrestling.
- Gold Canyon Lions Club --You must live in Gold Canyon.
- McMahon Scholarship --You must have a major in the medical field.
The following have their own application at the bottom of the page
- AJUSD Power of One Scholarship- Must be AJUSD student from Grade 1-12
- D.A.R.E. of Apache Junction--You must have been in the D.A.R.E. program.
- Lost Dutchman Marathon Scholarship--Member of Track Team or Cross Country or volunteered for any marathon.
- Roadhaven Resort Church--You must attend CAC or MCC and not eligible for the Promise to the Future.
- Rotary Club--AJHS graduating Senior, no additional criteria
- Prospector Booster Club--A parent must be active in the Booster Club
If you do not have a version of Microsoft Word that will allow you to open the Generic Scholarship application listed as a Word document below under Related Files, please use this Google doc link.
Copy, paste and save the form into your own Google doc file and then complete.
Community Scholarships are due no later than Wednesday, January 8th by 2:00pm. NO EXCEPTIONS!
The Apache Junction Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Application In order to qualify, high school senior students must be a resident of Apache Junction/Gold Canyon or attend an AJ/GC school. Please submit all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31st.
- Professional Goals/College Choice: 150 words or less • Describe the professional goals you would like to achieve in 2 – 4 years. If you are enrolling in a program, tell us why you have chosen this course of study.
- Financial Need: 100 – 300 words • Describe your circumstances regarding financial need and impact the scholarship will have on your current situation. Please highlight your current and previous work experience. Describe how you have prepared or started saving for college.
- Cost of Program
- Accomplishments (Personal, Professional & Academic): 100 – 200 words
- Community Involvement: 100 – 200 words