Use of the Computer During Class
- Only use the computer that is assigned to you.
- When you open the computer please report any abuse issues immediately.
- When walking with a computer always use two hands to carry it.
- Be watchful of where you are going so that you do not trip or drop it.
- Tap on the keys gently when using the device.
- Do not change any of the settings on the computer (background, etc).
- Only fingers should be used on the keyboard and screen (not pencils, erasers, etc.)
- No food or drinks should be near the computers.
- Use programs wisely and stay on task (failure to comply may result in revoked privileges)
- Be patient when programs are loading.
- Do not destroy the computer in any way- this includes peeling off stickers, prying off keys.
- When using email please make subject matter pertains to this class only.
- Exit out of all programs using the Logoff or Logout command. This will update your files.
Using the “X” may result in lost data on certain programs.
- Respect yourself and others. (see AUP for more details)
- Protect yourself and others. (see AUP for more details)
At the end of Class
- To properly turn off the computer use the shutdown button (failure to do so may leave
your profile available for the next user).
- Do not close the lid of the computer until all the lights are off.
- Return the computer to the proper place according to your teachers directions.
*I will not share my personal information with others online (full name, location, family info, etc).
*I will not ask other for their personal information.
*I will not click on inappropriate pop ups or ads.
*If anything inappropriate comes up on my screen, I will tell the teacher immediately.
*I know that anything I put online will never go away.
*I know that what I read online is not always true.
*I know that my administrators can see everything I access online.
*I will not cyber bully or encourage cyber bullying. I will tell an adult if myself or someone else is a victim of cyber bullying.
*I will be responsible and make good choices while using electronic devices, computers, and the internet.