(All other items are supplementary)
Create a computer slide show which showcases an influential person in history from the top 100 list on Mr. Miller's homepage. The objective, other than creating a visual biography, is to make a connection between the individual, and modern times. Project grades will be based on a 3-point rubric which includes effort, content (information covered), and class presentation (personal knowledge), for a total of 30 points. You may want to consider the following questions:
1. Who is your influential person in history?
*2. Why are they considered influential?
*3. What was life like before they did what they did? After?
4. What were they like as a person? Personal life? Family life?
5. What did society look like when they were alive? Time period?
6. What/who were their influences?
*7. How did their accomplishments affect you personally?
8. What are some interesting facts about this person?
9. Where did they do their work?
*10. Are there any charts, diagrams, images that graphically depict the impact they had on the world?