Current Events Article Analysis Questions
Current Events Article (For use with articles in the "articles" section of the homepage, or article readings from a source listed in the 'links' section [e.g. www.npr.org; nbcnews.com; history.com; nationalgeographic.com)
1. What is the title of the article? Headline?
2. What is the source? (e.g. cnn.com, history.com)
3. Write a brief summary. (bullet points or paragraph form accepted)
4. List and define 1 vocabulary term from the article.
5. Why is the article important? (Relevance)
6. Find an image on the internet that represents what the article was about. (Copy & Paste)
*Share your numbered Google docs with email@example.com
**If you don't understand something, ASK!