Central Arizona College (CAC)
Early College Scholarship
- 11th and 12th graders can use Early College funding for both dual enrollment and concurrent enrollment classes. Early College funds are now available for any 11th or 12th grade student residing in Pinal County and attending a Pinal County high school beginning the summer after their 10th grade year.
- Early College funding now covers up to 6 credits of in-state tuition per semester (fall/spring/summer semesters are eligible) and is renewable while students maintain a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
High School Programs
- CAC offers both dual enrollment (courses held at the high school and taught by a high school instructor) and concurrent enrollment (courses held at a CAC campus or online and taught by a CAC instructor) as High School Programs.
(formerly Promise for the Future)
Central Arizona College changed its requirements for the Promise for the Future program last summer. The program is now called Pinal Promise and the new criteria is:
- Graduate from a Pinal County High School
- Reside in Pinal County
- Complete 20 hours of Community Service (may be completed during their first year at CAC)
- Complete CAC Scholarship Application
- Complete the FAFSA application (application will be released Oct. 1st)
Pinal Promise provides free tuition for 2 years of the Fall and Spring semesters at Central Arizona College.
For more details visit https://centralaz.edu/promise-for-the-future-program/