Grading and Classroom Expectations
Strings and Band: The aim of the Desert Vista Strings and Band Education program is to assist each child in developing and exploring music through basic theory lessons and applications. The elementary Band/Strings program builds musical skills through instrument playing. In addition, students develop social skills and the ability to engage in collaborative learning.
The Desert Vista Music Education program follows the standards set forth by the state of Arizona.
- Enter room queitly
- Respect the teacher and students.
- Be Prepared (bring pencil, folder and music)
- Treat the instruments with respect.
- Keep hands and feet to yourself.
- Follow the safety rules.
- Raise your hand to speak.
- No gum or candy in class.