- Shirts/tops must be long enough to completely cover a child's midriff at all times and may not have revealing necklines.
- Undergarments may not show.
- Straps must be approximately 2" wide.
- Shorts or skirts must be longer than the child's hand when extended.
- Clothing that displays tobacco, alcohol, drugs, violence, sexual connotations, or is otherwise disruptive to the educational process is not permitted.
- Hats are permitted outside the school buildings provided the visors face front.
- Spikes, excessive chains, straps, and/or other accessories that may be deemed inappropriate, dangerous, or disruptive may not be worn on school grounds.
- Please be sure that footwear is sturdy and comfortable.
If you have questions, please ask.