Our Kids * Our Community * REACHING for the Success!
AJUSD Governing Board Meeting
Tuesday, May 11, 2021 Board meeting will be held at 6:00 p.m. in the AJUSD Performing Arts Center.
Click here to watch the meeting live on YouTube.
Need help registering your student?
- Click here for our registration guide.
- Click here to for directions and required documents.
- Click here for new student registration.
- Click here for a school boundary map.
- Click here for returning student registration.
THIS WILL BE OUR LAST AFTERNOON MEAL DISTRIBUTION.MORNING CURBSIDE PICK-UP BEGINS MAY 26TH AT AJHS FROM 7:30 AM-9:00AM. HELP US BEAT THE HEAT!
ONE LOCATION ONLY:
1. Meal distribution is at Apache Junction High School- cars will enter on the east side of the football field and pull around to the Davis Field sign. Employees will greet you at the Cafeteria gate. Curbside meal pick up will be available from 3:30 P.M.-5:00 P.M. (Subject to change based on participation)
This order form is for May 19th.
Some meals may require microwave time. Always heat food to 165 degrees.
You must complete one form for each child in your home that will be receiving food. This program is open to all children in the community ages 1-18.
This Institution is an Equal Opportunity Provider
Please click here for the link
AJUSD's Superintendent Student Leadership Team with an important message about bullying.
Click here to view more Budget Books.
AJUSD Photo Albums
The Apache Junction High Drama Department killed it in an all-female version of The Odd Couple.